TO KNOW GOD AND TO MAKE GOD KNOWN
TO KNOW GOD AND TO MAKE GOD KNOWN
To submit a prayer, please complete the form below.
If you wish to be anonymous please write Anonymous in the name field. The email address field must be filled in for the purposes of validation and will not appear in your prayer.
IMPORTANT: If you mention someone by name, please check that they are happy for the details you share to be made public. We will only publish their first name and the initial letter of their surname in the prayer for reasons of confidentiality.
Your prayer request will be moderated and added to our prayer wall as soon as possible. Please note that prayers will be removed after 2 months, unless you request that they be removed earlier. If you wish them to stay on longer then you will need to repost after 2 months.
Please pray for my relationship with my fiance. We have had many problems and it has caused serious arguments in the relationship. I feel that we are going through spiritual warfare in our lives. We have both overcome so many things and now I feel the relationship is in trouble. We used to have a deep bond but now there is conflict and hostility. I am distraught right now. I need God's help. Please pray we resolve things. Thank you
[We read] In KJV, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland, European Union and United Kingdom. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Dear believers: we continue the good fight to the end.
Please pray that United Kingdom, European Union, Poland, the USA, Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland and European Union, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & United Kingdom – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Bad executives are hurting me. Please pray for God's order in that case.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughters Ann and Kristin, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund, Dorothy, Peter, Daniel, Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband) and Kristin,
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Dear Lord please keep my mum & dad in your prayers. Give dad the strength to cope with the extra duties he finds himself doing. Give mum the guidance she needs as she transitions with her ongoing health problems.
Please give strength & guidance to my sisters & myself.
Dear Lord Jesus Christ you are my heart
And you are my strength and you make
Me a better man every day in life and you
Teach me so much Lord and guide me home safe
Every day and night and your in heart beating all
Day and night and I love you more each and every
Passing day through Christ our Lord Amen.
Please keep my family safe and for the safe delivery of our Rachaels new baby xx
Thank you, Loving God, for the wonder of the Easter story and for the promise of life after death - in your presence. Amen
Heavenly Father thank you for your steadfast love and care for us all. I pray that those who have died as a result of covid19 may rest in peace and rise on glory. Please send your Holy Spirit to comfort and console those who have lost loved ones during the pandemic. Amen
Praying for all members of our Royal Family at this difficult time for them. Bless them, Lord, and all they do. Amen
I pray for my elderly in laws in Wales who miss our constant visits but give grateful thanks that we as a family are staying well and are able to support each other through these times. Help me to remember those who are not as fortunate and are struggling with loss or loneliness . Reach out to them Lord and touch them with your love .
Please send love and kindness to my Grandparents and lovely Mum. Always with me wherever I go in life. For that I am blessed.
Please help my sister cope with her continuing long term condition which is causing her so much pain and despair
Giving thanks for the life of Mary G. and for the witness of her life.
'Today you will be with me in paradise'
Rest in peace, Mary, and in the joy and love of your Lord